Saturday, February 21, 2015

Resize and Collage Tech Tip

Someone pointed out, in the nicest way of course, that my Storybook was a little plain. I completely agreed, especially since it was targeted for children, but I am definitely not the most tech savvy person out there. So, I decided to take up their advice and check out the "Tech Tips" to see if I could find anything to improve the background. I can say this was some of the best advice that I have received in a while!  :)

I decided that I wanted to make a collage, and to practice I looked up images of Ganesha on Wikipedia.   Below is the image that I created:


This image was automatically resized when I pulled it into the post, and what I have also found is PicMonkey automatically sizes your created image to 2000 x 2000. I wanted to leave this large (2000 x 2000) image up to let you compare the difference, but it didn't look right when I uploaded this post onto my blog. This image is obviously wayyy to large for my Storybook background, so I resized it to 400 x 400, which you can see below.


If you're curious to what my site looks like now, and haven't been assigned to visit it, you can see it here


No comments:

Post a Comment